Knowledgebase: Visas > China
When can I apply for my Chinese visa?
Posted by , Last modified by on 22 November 2012 04:22 PM

Single entry Chinese visas give you 90 days to enter China (from the date the consulate issue the visa); having entered, you can then stay up to 30 days. Double entry visas give a period of 180 days from the date the consulate issue the visa during which time you may enter the country twice; as long as your second entry is before the “enter before” date on the visa, you can then stay in China for up to 30 days on that visit.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
// kayako scripts