Knowledgebase: Visas > UK
Should my new spouse change the name in their passport after marriage?
Posted by , Last modified by on 23 November 2012 12:13 PM

It is not necessary for your new spouse to change their name in the passport after marriage. The British consulate will issue the visa in the name that is in the passport and when your spouse's current passport expires you may transfer the visa to the new one.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)